Seller Terms & Conditions
- Vendors must create a seller account with eMarket Australia prior to selling goods via the website.
- All details provided in the profile should be correct and up-to-date.
- In the event of self cancellation of seller profile, the vendor must provide a minimum of 10 days notice to eMarket Australia, prior to cancellation and should get all the orders undertaken cleared by that time.
- eMarket Australia has the sole right to cancel any seller profile, in the event of provision of falsified information or any other fraudulent/illegal act with regard to the transactions of the website.
- All the products listed in the website, under a particular vendor must always contain the actual names and brands of the products that they are currently selling.
- None of the products should be legally restricted products, such as weapons, alcohol, adult material etc.
- If one or more of the products are being removed from the website, the vendor must give a minimum of 5 days notice to eMarket Australia, and all the orders undertaken should be cleared prior to the removal.
- In the event of a price or availability change of a particular product, the vendor must provide the necessary details with immediate effect or update the site by themselves.
- If a certain product is out of stock, until it's reflected in the site, under the product details, the seller must make necessary actions to fulfil the orders already placed by customers.
- Vendor must always be careful about the quality of the product and make sure that products are delivered as per the description. Vendor is totally responsible for the product, product quality, eligibility to sell the products (if a legal requirement exists to obtain a licence to sell the product) faults, defects or damages of the products delivered and eMarket Australia will not take any responsibility about the products listed by the vendors.
- If the vendor is delivering the products, the ordered products should be delivered within the agreed time period and should bear any damages caused to the products, during the delivery process.
- In the event of a product being returned by the customer, the vendor should make necessary arrangements to replace the product within 48 hours.
- When a customer makes the payment for a particular order, eMarket Australia will directly receive the payment at all times and will deduct the agreed transaction commission (currently 5% from order value) on the amount received.
- Payments received from customers will be transferred to a bank/PayPal account named by the vendor, at the time period agreed with eMarket Australia (normally fortnightly).
- In the event of change of bank/PayPal account details, the vendor must provide alternative account details to eMarket Australia, within the shortest time possible (usually 72 hours before next payment date). Otherwise eMarket Australia will not take any responsibility about the payment after it gets deducted from eMarket Australia's account.
- If a requirement arises for a change of any of the above terms and conditions, eMarket Australia will inform and discuss the changes with the vendor at all times.